In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We've got what you're looking for.Job Description:What You'll Be Doing:
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Preparation and/or review of documents such as Remedial Investigation Reports, Remedial Action Reports and Workplans, synthesize analytical data, and develop conceptual site models
- Detail-oriented, team player with good written and oral communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to manage a support team
- Task management including preparation of proposals and cost estimates, field team management, schedule management, and project organization
- Serves as a technical leader and as a recognized expert in your field of practice
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
- 4-year degree in environmental science, engineering, geology or related field
- 8+ years of experience in the environmental industry with at least 3+ years in a leadership role. Enrollment in a PM certification program is a plus, but not required.
- A strong familiarity with environmental laws in North and South Carolina
- Ability to work self-sufficiently or as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current 40-hour HAZWOPER Training
Not Applicable/NoneThis position is part of our Critical Infrastructure team.For more than 75 years, our experts have designed and delivered the critical infrastructure that connects and protects communities around the world. We work in diverse, collaborative teams, both within the company and with our partners and customers, to plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure. We take special pride in projects and solutions that improve communities as well as people's quality of life by promoting economic growth, enhancing mobility, and increasing sustainability and resiliency. Powered by our people, we provide the imagination necessary to support our customers' visions-and to help them see new possibilities.
$113,100.00 - $203,600.00We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company's core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee's wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest-APPLY TODAY!Summary
- Location: US - NC, Wilmington; US - NC, Fayetteville; US - NC, Charlotte
- Type: Full time