is seeking a Principal Consultant, Environmental Toxicologist
to join our Ecological Risk Assessment technical team in Baton Rouge or New Orleans, LA
. The ideal candidate brings excellent people skills and a strong academic and technical background to our team.
This is a partner-track opportunity for a senior-level professional looking to advance their career to the next level with a global environmental leader, and to make a significant impact in successfully implementing ERM's global strategy of sustainability and resource conservation. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership and deliver financial results to grow opportunities across ERM's Ecological Risk Assessment projects and clients.
- Serve as a key member of the "core" leadership team in Baton Rouge and Louisiana.
- As a senior "seller/doer," contribute to expanding ERM's services annually. Identify and develop new opportunities, author complex technical reports, and take an active leadership role in the development of new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Capitalize on existing client relationships by providing excellence in technical delivery and business development.
- Direct and develop complex site investigation, remediation, and ecological risk assessment projects with multi-person project teams. Oversee multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Provide leadership in managing staff performance, recruiting and retention, and mentoring personnel for overall success of technical team.
Who We Are:
- Master's degree in Toxicology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science or biological related major; PhD preferred.
- 6 years' experience required, 8 years' experience preferred in consulting, academics, government, or industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Critical thinker, with technical expertise in Ecological Risk Analysis
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!