Streck is a Nebraska based manufacturing company that makes a global impact by developing and distributing to labs worldwide. Our products provide confidence for accurate health care testing!
Our passions and priorities are focused on taking care of our customers, employees and giving back to our community. Streck has jobs for every stage of your career. If you are a dependable, hard-working, and team-oriented individual who values meaningful work, Streck is looking for you to join our community of passionate people on a mission!
Our Microbiology team is looking for a Supervisor who is driven to solve problems, share ideas and lead our microbiology team.
The primary responsibilities
- Plan, organize, schedule and direct daily activities of Microbiology Technicians/Specialists.
- Ensure area activities are executed in a manner that meets regulatory and safety requirements, internal customer expectations and expectations of the organization.
- Provide microbiology technical expertise to other areas of the organization related to product and environmental contamination identification, control and reporting.
- Train direct reports on proper execution of job duties, verify competency and ensure appropriate skill levels are in place.
- Establish and maintain departmental protocols.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations for direct reports according to company policy and provide regular performance feedback, coaching and career development.
- Actively participate in recruiting and onboarding new employees.
- Drive projects to improve processes associated with the Quality Control department.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years of industry or leadership experience.
- Associate's degree with a minimum of six years of industry or leadership experience.
- Must be dependable, well organized, possess good interpersonal and problem solving skills, and be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Challenging, Safe and Rewarding Work Environment
- No nights, no weekends
- Work life Balance
- Affordable, high-quality apartments for employees
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive and Inclusive Benefits
- Great Team Environment
- On and off campus training opportunities
to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that help stabilize and validate the samples and tests for researchers, laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.