Senior Project Manager, Decarbonization page is loaded Senior Project Manager, Decarbonization Apply remote type Remote locations Los Angeles, CA Pittsburgh, PA Olympia, WA San Francisco, CA Raleigh, NC time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id REQ311052 JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you've got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you're looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
JLL's Project & Development Services ("PDS") group is seeking a Senior Project Manager , Decarbonization
based in the U.S. and/or Canada to provide leadership in portfolio decarbonization consulting for clients. Interacting directly with clients and relying upon their experience, the selected candidate will be providing strategic advisory and leading the delivery of projects with the support of our broader sustainability team. RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will be responsible for :
- Assist ing clients with the development of operational decarbonization strategies, quantification of potential impacts in climate-based scenarios, target/goal setting, greenhouse gas emissions reporting, and leading the opportunity development effort for emissions-based challenges.
- Leading climate scenario analysis focusing on both asset and portfolio-specific decarbonization goals.
- Responsible for the successful development and delivery of all activities related to assigned engagements with the support of a dedicated delivery team.
- Support client relationships and business development efforts such as proposal development, identifying target clients, and developing solution-based service delivery strategies.
- Provide leadership in decarbonization consulting for clients across the global JLL platform.
- Actively mentor and build capacity with team members to reach their fullest potential.
- A minimum of +6 years of relevant applied climate advisory, or ESG experience in industry and/or consulting.
- Bachelor's or master's degree Science, Engineering, Sustainability or Business.
- Experience in delivering climate change advisory and decarbonization scenario-based analysis.
- Experience with Science-based Targets, decarbonization strategy development, carbon abatement opportunity assessment, and renewable energy procurement planning.
- Experience developing business case for investment in decarbonization scenarios (turnkey costs, detailed projected energy savings, ROI, NPV, etc.).
- Working knowledge of global/industry ESG trends and their application in commercial real estate.
- Ability to navigate large and complex data sets and make meaningful observations.
- Ability to write clear and concise narratives in proposals, presentations, and reporting deliverables.
- Ability to research and analyze key findings from scientific reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as external team members.
- Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Estimated compensation for this position is:
- Dedication and motivation to achieve the highest standard of client services through their performance.
- Excellent client services skills with the ability to understand a client's unique business needs and maintain a strong client relationship.
- P.Eng , CEM, and other related credentials are beneficial
125,000.00 - 155,000.00 USD
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant's education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data. Location:
Remote -Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Minneapolis, MN, New York, NY, Olympia, WA, Pittsburgh, PA, Raleigh, NC, Sacramento, CA, Salem, OR, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, Toronto, ON, Washington, DCJob Tags:
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY . JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com . JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement
which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Similar Jobs (20) Senior Project Manager remote type Hybrid locations Charlotte, NC time type Full time posted on Posted 26 Days Ago Development Manager remote type Hybrid locations 9 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago Activate your Personal JLL Job Alerts
Activate your Personal Job Alerts now and receive opportunities as soon as they are advertised.
Current JLL Employees
If you're a current JLL employee, please apply using the Internal Career Site
Empowering you to shape a brighter way. 0:00 / 1:25
At JLL, we give you the opportunity, knowledge and tools to own your success, because we value what makes each of us unique. We help our people thrive, grow meaningful careers and find a place where they belong. Together, we strive to be exceptional and shape a better world.
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY . JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com .