In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We've got what you're looking for.Job Description:
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Defense Intelligence Climate Analyst
to join our team! In this role you will get to produce climate impact reports for various regions of the world
.What You'll Be Doing:
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Develop high-quality deliverables tailored to senior policymakers or defense stakeholders, including complex written products and formal or informal briefings.
- Author all-source intelligence analysis and production on climate change impacts to human, food, and water security and how extreme weather events may impact regional security through population movement or reduced access to food and water.
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience with intelligence analysis, U.S. government all-source analytic production, or specialized intelligence analysis training.
- Experience with all-source analytic tradecraft and ICD 203 and 206.
- Strong foundational understanding and application of tradecraft standards.
- All-Source analyst experience reporting on climate change impacts.
- Ability to produce high-quality verbal and written products on complex technical concepts with little lead time.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degreeand 3-8 years of experienceor 7-12 years of experience in intelligence analysis in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
- Knowledge of US Intel Community and Combatant Command environments.
- Background, education, or certifications in climate science or sustainability.
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables tailored to senior policymakers ordefensestakeholders, including complex written products and formal or informal briefings
- BA or BS degree in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, or National Security preferred; Master's degree in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, National Security Studies, or a related research field a plus.
Top Secret SCIThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what's next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
$81,500.00 - $142,600.00
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company's core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee's wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest-APPLY TODAY! #J-18808-Ljbffr