Senior Biologist or Ecologist Project Manager (Mid-Senior Level) page is loaded Senior Biologist or Ecologist Project Manager (Mid-Senior Level) Apply locations San Francisco, California time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago job requisition id R00017687 ERM
is seeking an experienced Senior Biologist or Ecologist Project Manager
with consulting experience to play a key role in implementing our existing programs in California
. The ideal candidate will have served as a senior leader and has a track record of high-quality outputs, team building and excellent client communication skills and responsiveness. This is a fast-track
opportunity for a senior-level professional looking to advance their career with a global environmental leader, on existing contracts. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary biological and water resource teams to support surveys, project impact assessment, monitoring and documentation.
- Contribute to preparing technical documents and associated management plans in compliance with state and federal requirements, serving in roles ranging from lead technical expert to QA/QC.
- Achieve client's expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and public agencies.
- Other duties may include natural resource surveys, biological monitoring (as necessary), field team management, and providing specialized site assessments.
Who We Are:
- BS or MS in biology, wetland science, ecology or similar field with experience pertaining to a specialized biological training or field.
- At least 7 years of consulting experience that involves oversight, QA/QC, technical writing, advanced survey design, impact assessment and multi-media permitting.
- Solid grasp of the key biological or wetland ecology impact assessment and management issues within the public utility sector, as well as a high degree of technical competence and broad knowledge of impact assessment best practices.
- Knowledge of state and federal environmental regulations.
- Recognized technical expertise by and established reputation in the marketplace, including positive reputation with key regulators relevant to impact assessment approvals.
- Well-developed team building and influencing skills; unquestioned integrity; and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address client and business needs and challenges.
- Positive outlook, collaborative, and driven by the success of ERM as a global company.
- Possession of current USFWS 10(a)(1)(A) Permits and/or CDFW Scientific Collecting Permits preferred.
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!Pay Transparency (CA, CO, WA, NY, NJ): For the Senior Biologist or Ecologist Project Manager position we anticipate the annual base pay of $83,620 - $98,453. An employee's pay position within this range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. We also may have instances where employee's fall outside of the range based on the factors noted above. This job is also eligible for bonus pay. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees. You can apply for this role through https://www.erm.com/careers/apply/ or through the internal careers portal if you are a current employee. Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Similar Jobs (4) Senior Consultant, Geologist (Mid-Senior Level) locations 3 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 28 Days Ago Senior Remediation Engineer or Geologist (Mid-Senior Level) locations 3 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About Us
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative solutions and helping them to understand and manage their sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices.
For nearly 50 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
"The business of sustainability" reflects what we do to support our clients as they strive to attain their business goals. Sustainability and business are now inextricably linked and as an expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies achieve their objectives with an understanding of how this impacts wider society and the environment. We intend to contribute even more to the global dialogue on sustainability and expect our work on sustainability challenges and opportunities to deliver growth in our business. Sustainability is our business.
E RM Homepage #J-18808-Ljbffr