Job Description - Senior Assurance Advisor (PER04BV)
Senior Assurance Advisor - PER04BV
Company : Worley
Primary Location : AUS-WA-Perth
Job : Assurance
Schedule : Full-time
Employment Type : Employee
Job Level : Experienced
Job Posting : Aug 10, 2023
Unposting Date : Sep 9, 2023
Reporting Manager Title : ANZ Assurance Director
- Leading global provider of professional project & asset services in energy, chemicals & resources
- Enjoy a varied & challenging role
- Long term career opportunities
More than 50,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
We are seeking a team orientated Senior Assurance Advisor
with a minimum of 10yrs industry experience to join our Perth based Assurance team. This position will be Monday to Friday with the opportunity to work flexibly (both Working from Home and Office).
The role is to develop and maintain health, safety and environment (HSE) management system in line with company and legislative requirements. Assist and advise management, employees, and contractors with the implementation of HSE activities, as well as support for quality management systems. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, lead, implement, and maintain HSE Management framework in accordance with Company, Project and legislative requirements
- Work closely with Project delivery and engineering to identify HSE risks and mitigation strategies
- Ensure Project understanding and implementation of HSE systems & assurance processes
- Ensure that a Project Health, Safety and Environment Management Plan (HSEMP), and Assurance Audit Schedules are in place and ensure that all the requirements of the HSEMP are maintained
- Lead, plan & conduct Company / Project HSE assessments and reporting in accordance with Company and project requirements and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Build & maintain a healthy working relationship with both internal and external client representatives, as well as Project and key stakeholders, supplier / subcontractor representatives
- Provide Assurance direction, guidance, and support to assigned work team
- Provide Company and project HSE reporting, updates and programs to key stakeholders
- Support and advise project personnel with the implementation of the Quality Management Plan (QMP)
Benefits to you:
- Recognised degree or equivalent tertiary / work / industry experience
- Tertiary qualification in HSE highly desirable
- Extensive experience in HSE in Hydrocarbon, Mining, Minerals, Chemicals sectors, particularly design, procurement, construction, and commissioning highly favourable
- Site, construction and experience in leading and managing a team an advantage.
- Experience with risk-based HSE assurance and assessment
- High level written skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills. Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Additional qualifications or experience in quality management (preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of root cause analysis and investigation techniques or tool such as ICAM
- Knowledge of ISO Standards
- Internal Auditor and Trainer / Assessor qualifications (well regarded)
- Flexible to infrequent travel as required, related to projects or support other Worley offices.
- Join a fun and inclusive, global team of professionals
- Opportunities to progress beyond this role
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Work/life balance - Flexible working options
Worley recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone's personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel. On this basis we will consider all types of engagements models, including part time and job sharing. We also offer, the ability to purchase up to 8 weeks leave, compressed work weeks, flexible hours, working from home and accrued flex days, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Worley. Make a real difference - witness the results - be a part of the Worley journey today!