Washington, DCJob TypeFull-timeDescription
Take the next steps to your professional success as Solerity is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management and Consulting Services to the U.S. Federal Government and our Intel Community. We enable our clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative and cost-effective professional services, and solutions. Solerity needs your support to help us provide these solutions and continue our path as a recognized leader in providing resources for federal agencies and the Intel Community!
Provides leadership for change, program, and project management integration efforts both within the RMD portfolio and with external initiatives
• Guide/direct integration of various programs/projects (e.g., Hazus, National Risk Index) into the Risk MAP program
• Provide integration support for each FEMA Region's Mitigation Division and their corresponding Branches to facilitate effective participation in headquarters' RMD portfolio management activities
• Plan and facilitate cross-program planning, coordination, and prioritization activities to advance the FEMA, FIMA, and RMD strategic plans and respond effectively to new or changing requirements
• Support RMD in guiding change management activities for Programs or Programs experiencing substantial changes in funding and/or requirements through Program initiation activities or Program re-baselining
• Provide support for program governance and program planning efforts, with consideration given to the changing environment (climate change, Evidence Based Act, funding, Justice-40, Congressional inquiries)
• Assist in the management of work across RMD programs, divisions, and branches by providing program and project management support and advice to the Government
• Refine and implement strategies nationally that provide stakeholders with a clear understanding of risks and promote actions to reduce those risks, building more resilient communities
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Master's Degree in business-or integration-related field, or 10+ years of experience in a management-level position providing change, program, and project management integration efforts within a government a portfolio worth at least $100M annually.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in driving integration within portfolios and with external initiatives.
- At a minimum, the Integration Lead (Senior) shall have integration leadership within the last five (5) years, with a minimum of three years providing integration leadership support on a Federal project that is part of a portfolio of at least $100M annually.
1. Medical, dental and vision coverage
2. Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
3. 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
4. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
5. Tuition and training assistance
6. Financial rewards for employee referrals
7. Pet insuranceDIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION:
Solerity is committed to building an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our clients and improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Minorities and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Solerity is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Solerity is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.COVID-19 WORKPLACE SAFETY POLICY:
Solerity recognizes the ongoing commitment to protecting our workforce. We are following the specific guidance on vaccinations based on our contract requirements. Please speak to your recruiter about the vaccination requirements for the position you are seeking. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Solerity Human Resources department.APPLY TODAY!