CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
We are actively seeking an experienced Manager - Environmental Health, Safety & Energy
to join our leadership team in Racine, WI. This position is responsible for all aspects of Environmental, Health, Safety and Energy for the Racine plant.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and lead the plant environmental, health, safety and energy programs and procedures to ensure compliance
- Serve as the management representative for the plant environmental, health, safety and energy management systems and support the NAFTA Enterprise certification for OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- Lead and/or participate in the investigation of safety and environmental incidents, along with corrective action development, implementation and follow-up
- Communicate EHS&E metrics and maintain systems to track vital data for internal and external EHS&E reporting
- Submit compliance reports to regulatory agencies
- Conduct safety and environmental audits, studies and investigations to ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety laws and regulations and management systems
- Develop and implement training programs to support the plant management systems and compliance
- Participate as an auditor in the regional internal auditing program
- Support Human Resources, Medical and Risk Management in handling workers compensation claims
- Represent the company and maintain good working relationships with government agencies, neighbors as well as the general public
- Budget and manage resources for EHS&E function
- Integrate the consideration of EHS&E in changes to the plant
- Actively participate in regional EHS&E meetings and initiatives
- Responsibilities are within the Environmental, Health and Safety job family as a generalist or in a combination of functions
- Other related duties as assigned.
The annual salary for this role is $124,000-190,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
QualificationsThe qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Safety, Environmental Health, or other EHS technical field of study
- 6 or more years of professional work experience in a heavy equipment manufacturing machining and assembly production environment
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local EHS regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate relationship building skills and the ability to connect one-on-one with people.
- Proficient public speaking skills to successfully deliver safety training.
- 8-10 years of professional experience in a heavy equipment manufacturing machining and assembly production environment.
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
- ID: 2023-25168
- Category: Environmental,Health,&Safety
- Position Type: Full-time