Partner, Environmental Health & Safety, Operational Risk (Partner Level) page is loaded Partner, Environmental Health & Safety, Operational Risk (Partner Level) Apply locations Charlotte, North Carolina Charleston, South Carolina Raleigh, North Carolina Richmond, Virginia Duluth, Georgia time type Full time posted on Posted 9 Days Ago job requisition id R00019963
As part of the continued growth, ERM
has an opportunity for an experienced EHS leader, with a focus on risk, compliance, assurance and capital project development, to join our global consulting firm as a Partner
in the Atlantic Central Region and become an owner and shareholder in a business with sustainability at its core. ERM
is seeking a Partner, Environmental Health & Safety, Operational Risk
based in the United States to join our EHS practice. The successful candidate will have strong Operational Risk & EHS Management solutions experience and will assume a pivotal role in shaping growing Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) solutions practice. In this position, you will provide intelligent and sustainable solutions that foster strategic operational processes, reduce risks, increase safety, and deliver efficiencies. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Risk, EHS and Capital Projects professional with effective client communication skills, and experience implementing Operational Risk Management solutions.
Recognizing that environmental, safety, and social performance have become business-critical issues for many enterprises, ERM, as the world's leading provider of EHS, risk and ESG consulting services, is helping companies deliver sustainable, safe, and compliant performance throughout all aspects of their operations. Our Environmental, Health, Safety & Risk team provides highly innovative services across the full breadth of EHS advisory areas such as sustainability auditing, information solutions, safety programs, compliance and management systems, training and corporate reporting.
The primary purpose of this position is to apply Operational Risk Management & HSE subject matter knowledge to effectively work with key clients. As the Operational Risk Consultant, you will be a valuable player amongst a diverse team of professionals that are fast-paced and streamlined to address business growth, and daily business operations. You will work in an environment that promotes proactive cooperation and motivates individuals to maintain a positive attitude in order to consistently deliver quality services and technical solutions that meet business requirements.
This is a Partner-level opportunity for a Principal/Director/VP-level professional looking to further their career with an equity stake in a global company that leads the field in sustainability consulting. A career as an ERM Partner is unique. Our partnership model offers unparalleled opportunities for leaders with ambition, vision and proven expertise, providing:
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our organization.
- Meaningful equity ownership with significant financial and intangible rewards.
- The ability to provide "thought leadership" on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting our core markets.
- An extension of ERM's market position and reach with your established relationships and client base in the West to further drive our growth.
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in revenue growth with target clients aligned with ERM's global strategy as part of a high functioning, dynamic team.
- Provide business value through high value engagements at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of ERM's capabilities within key client organizations, to identify and shape clients' needs for ERM services.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
- Primary focus on client relationship development, sales and delivery of the full spectrum of ERM's consulting services to deliver strategic value to our clients across all sectors. In particular, play a key role in growing ERM's Environmental, Health, and Safety & Sustainability service offering across its broad portfolio of services:
- EHS compliance and risk management systems development and deployment
- Sustainability standard development and verification
- Air, water, and solid waste permitting and compliance
- EHS audit support
- ESG risk management for transactions
- ISO standards support
- EHS permitting and compliance.
- EHS compliance and risk management systems development and deployment.
- Product compliance and life cycle management.
- Corporate sustainability reporting.
- Safety compliance programs, including safety performance transformation program development and deployment.
- Strategically engage with regulatory agencies and stakeholders to advance our clients' business interests.
- Maintain pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
- Manage capture efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, pricing, presentations, and contracting.
- Support the growth and development of ERM's global Environmental, Health, Safety & Risk Compliance services and actively collaborate with colleagues across the globe. Drive innovation within the business to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate ERM in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build ERM's global business, as well as to lead client and technical teams.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
Who We Are:
- BS/MS in environmental science/engineering, engineering, safety, science, or related degree.
- 15+ years' progressive EHS & Risk experience in a consulting or industry environment, working substantially with private sector clients in the US.
- Strong understanding of environmental regulations with a strong track record of client growth, programmatic strategy and tactical compliance and permitting, as well as innovation in environmental compliance (e.g., IS solutions, wastewater treatment, air abatement etc.).
- Passionate about developing new business around EHS performance improvement, leading teams of EHS professionals, and possess substantial experience in developing and delivering world-class EHS program solutions.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Similar Jobs (5) Partner, Site Investigation and Remediation(Director Level) locations 2 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday Partner, Corporate Sustainability (Partner Level) locations 31 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About Us
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative solutions and helping them to understand and manage their sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices.
For nearly 50 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
"The business of sustainability" reflects what we do to support our clients as they strive to attain their business goals. Sustainability and business are now inextricably linked and as an expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies achieve their objectives with an understanding of how this impacts wider society and the environment. We intend to contribute even more to the global dialogue on sustainability and expect our work on sustainability challenges and opportunities to deliver growth in our business. Sustainability is our business. ERM Homepage