Manager, Global Data Services (Mid - Senior Level) page is loaded Manager, Global Data Services (Mid - Senior Level) Apply locations Washington, DC Washington - Multiple Locations Georgia - Multiple Locations Colorado - Multiple Locations Oklahoma - Multiple Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 5 Days Ago job requisition id R00018882 ERM
is seeking a Manager
for Global Data Services in North America
to join our global Digital Services business. At ERM, we offer a robust combination of deep ESG experience together with broad environmental management information solution expertise. Our Digital Services span the entire information management life cycle, from assisting clients with information solutions portfolio assessment, strategy, technology evaluation and planning, to designing, testing, and implementing enterprise-wide systems and innovative technologies.
In this client-facing role, you will support business leaders in the successful development of ESG data strategies, data governance programs, data modernization roadmaps, ESG reporting and disclosures, and craft business cases for of funding ESG data initiatives at large corporations. Your knowledge of the ESG data domain, especially upstream, midstream, an downstream operations, market available technologies, and relevant digital solutions will be key to solving data management challenges our clients face in managing ESG data readiness, especially in the light of evolving frameworks and regulatory guidelines.
You will have effective client management skills and a passion for sustainability and technology, with an educational background in Business Management, Environmental Science, Business, Sustainability, Management Information Systems, or similar qualifications.
You will also demonstrate significant exposure to and understanding of:
- Global ESG, Sustainability, Climate Change, and EHS trends.
- Emerging ESG regulations.
- Data related imperatives like privacy, security, localization.
- Data and Digital Initiatives.
- Innovation and Design Thinking.
- Emerging Technologies.
- ESG and EHS data management software packages.
- Consult our clients on data readiness topics related to ESG and sustainability functions, leading to building of data strategies, data readiness roadmaps, and data governance programs.
- Design data foundation for ESG and Sustainability information management in the areas of data collection, data storage, data mapping, data disclosures and reporting and data dashboards.
- Support our clients in developing ESG data quality standards and data quality performance indicators.
- Support our clients on building ESG data catalogues / inventories.
- Facilitate innovation and design thinking workshops incorporate data-driven, data-first culture in ESG programs.
- Evaluate ESG data and information management solutions available on the market, map them against clients' needs and aid in choosing the right digital solutions.
- Define and deliver ESG data lineage and data life cycle management programs and projects.
- Facilitate management of change issues with the adoption of new information systems.
- You will preferably have exposure to Data Lineage Management tools like Collibra, Manta, Keboola, PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL etc.
- You will preferably have exposure to data management frameworks like DAMA DMBOK, EDM DCAM, and/or CDMC.
- You will preferably have exposure to EHS&S software packages like Enablon, Intelex, Cority, Sphera, SAP Sustainability Control Tower, SAP EHSM.
- MBA from Tier 2 (preferred) or Tier 3 university.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Environmental Science, Climate Tech, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, and Management Consulting industry (Tier 2 or Big4 consulting firms) experience.
- Cross-industry experience preferred.
- 10 to 12 years of relevant work experience in ESG, Climate, Sustainability, or EHS domains.
- Strong and structured communication skills.
For the Senior Manager, Global Data Services
position, we anticipate the annual base pay of $115,000 - $145,000. An employee's pay position within this range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. We also may have instances where employee's fall outside of the range based on the factors noted above. This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Similar Jobs (5) Senior Consultant, Global Data Services (Mid - Senior Level) locations 22 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 5 Days Ago Managing Consultant, Climate Change - Physical Risk (Mid-Senior Level) locations Washington, DC time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About Us
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative solutions and helping them to understand and manage their sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices.
For nearly 50 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
"The business of sustainability" reflects what we do to support our clients as they strive to attain their business goals. Sustainability and business are now inextricably linked and as an expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies achieve their objectives with an understanding of how this impacts wider society and the environment. We intend to contribute even more to the global dialogue on sustainability and expect our work on sustainability challenges and opportunities to deliver growth in our business. Sustainability is our business. ERM Homepage