If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Environmental Infrastructure Group Leader
Full Time Prof Sr. Level Tech Seattle, WA, US
3 days ago Requisition ID: 1763 Parametrix
has an excellent career opportunity for a senior environmental professional to join and lead our Environmental Infrastructure team, which is comprised of Industrial, Solid Waste, and Hydrogeology practices. The team is based in Washington State with offices in Bremerton, Puyallup, Seattle, and Spokane. This position will provide leadership, direction and strategy to the internal team and support continued delivery and growth of external clients, projects, and markets. This position joins our Environmental Leadership Team and is influential in the growth and direction of the environmental practice. This position will be based out of one of our Washington offices, providing leadership and guidance to the team with occasional travel to the other offices.
Our environmental division works on industrial compliance, site investigation and remediation, and solid and hazardous waste for municipal and private clients. The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading and helping others with continued strong client relationships and delivery of environmental projects.
- Working in collaboration with the Environmental Planning and Compliance division manager and other senior leaders and PMs to help recruit, retain, and grow the environmental team to meet our region and strategic goals.
- Leading and supporting business development and marketing efforts to identify opportunities, pre-position with clients, and prepare winning proposals.
What we offer: An Established, Collaborative Team with established project work An Excellent Reputation Inclusive Culture Competitive compensation and generous benefits:
- Minimum of 15 +/- years of experience and proven leadership in the A/E industry specializing in solid waste, industrial compliance, or remediation
- Bachelor's degree in environmental, civil, or chemical engineering, environmental science, hydrogeology, or closely related field.
- In-depth understanding of procurement and selection processes in Washington.
- Established professional relationships with strategic clients.
- Strong communication, leadership, project management and staff development skills.
We offer an industry competitive package with details shared and discussed in the early stages of candidate conversations. Parametrix offers competitive market compensation. We have a well-rounded benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision insurance, generous vacation/sick/wellness leave accruals, Employee Stock Ownership (financial profit sharing), and an employee-owned company culture which values career development, diversity, equity, and inclusion. Base salary for this position is in the range of $140,000-$180,000+.
Salary will be determined based on education, experience, location, and role. We conduct an equity review for all positions. Employee-owners are all eligible for performance-based bonuses based on key contributions. Salaries are reviewed at least once annually as part of our compensation program. We are transparent in our salary discussions and look forward to sharing more about our compensation structure and the value of being an employee-owner.
If the above description sounds like you and you wish to be considered, please submit a letter of interest and resume through our website: Inspired People… Inspired Solutions… Making a Difference
Inclusion is a core value of Parametrix, and we are committed to a diverse workforce. It is our company policy and culture to provide equal opportunity to all persons based on ability and fitness to perform job duties regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and all other characteristics protected by law.