This is an advanced position working in Bioscience to develop innovative platforms and technologies, and work with a team of scientists as well as support brand requests.
Expert in biology that can work independently and in teams.
Experience in research is a must.
Leads the technical project/program, ensuring it meets the projects' needs and timeline
Identifies project challenges, assess them and address them with solutions
Responsible for establishing and applying various biological techniques for research purposes and testing
Connects with the appropriate subfunctions to advance the project and deliver on time
Help manage internal and/or external resources to support the investigations and scientific experiments to test new technologies.
Communicate efficiently with different teams and functions, even to non-scientific partners
1. lead the team and conduct research, develop technologies to fuel innovation pipeline for the brands. Data analysis and conclusion summary for project progress.50%
2. Problem solving and establishing plan for implementing solutions. 10%
3. connects with appropriate subfunction to report results and define next steps 20%
4. build scientific credentialing with the different teams, write scientific publications and present to scientific conferences as well as communicate to non-scientific audience 20% Qualifications:
Ph.D. in Biology or Biology-related fields
5-7 years experience
•Strong research skills and experience in research
•Ability to research and develop new scientific platforms, measurement science, methodology and techniques, troubleshooting and solving problems
•Must be able to manage teams and scientists, multiple projects simultaneously, drive delivery of results in a timely fashion and be able to organize/manage time according to deadlines
•Experience in biological assays in molecular biology and biochemistry
•Must have excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal), including the ability to write scientific publications, scientific reports and to present at scientific conferences
- The anticipated base salary range for this position is $96,500to $159,000. Exact salary depends on several factors such as experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary based on geographic location. In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
In addition, The Este Lauder Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are subsidized or fully paid for by the company.