As an environmental compliance focused Senior Project Manager/Principal in the Cincinnati office of Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will be responsible for the direction of this service within the office's environmental practice. Daily duties will include managing clients and developing new business, as well as managing projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing senior direction on a variety of projects related to multi-media environmental compliance (air, water, and waste).
- B.S. in Geology, Environmental Science, Civil/Environmental Engineering (MS a plus), or equivalent suitable to the area of practice/expertise;
- 10 to 15+ years of experience;
- Ability to speak and write professionally, including experience with the preparation of regulatory submittals;
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, budgeting and cost control;
- Demonstrated experience supervising technical staff;
- Demonstrated business development and client management experience.
Heres What Wed Like to See:
- E., P.G., or C.I.H.;
- Multi-media environmental compliance experience (air permitting a plus);
- Health and safety/OSHA compliance experience a plus;
- Existing client connections and relationships in the manufacturing, power, oil & gas, and/or mining sector markets.
- Experience with Regulatory Agency interface and negotiations.
About Us: Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture .
Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.