Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 53 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 57,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come. About us
EcoAct, an Atos company, is an international climate consultancy and project developer that supports companies to set robust science-aligned net-zero strategies and achieve their climate targets. Founded in France in 2005, the company now spans three continents with offices in Paris, London, Barcelona, New York, Montreal, Munich, Milan, and Kenya.
With a team of more than 300 international climate experts, EcoAct's core purpose is to lead the way in delivering sustainable business solutions that deliver true value for both climate and client. EcoAct is a CDP Gold Partner, a founding member of ICROA, a strategic partner in the implementation of the Gold Standard for the Global Goals and reports to the UN Global Compact. About the role
Our Advisory Team of Consultants help our clients create business value through carbon, energy and sustainability management. Our service offering includes a suite of interventions that form the basis of our A to Zero go to market strategy, carefully designed to support each stage of the corporate Net Zero journey.
With a significant increase in Net Zero commitments by corporates we are seeing a significant increase in demand. The role of the Managing Consultant is to support the continued development of our Net Zero service offering within the Northern America Business Advisory Team working with colleagues cross the global Net Zero Transformation (NZT) practice. Your impact
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years' experience within carbon and sustainability services in the following areas: Technical
- Significant depth and breadth of experience of delivering carbon and sustainability services to clients.
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks and indices such as CDP, TCFD, SASB, GRI and DJSI
- Detailed knowledge of carbon accounting, measurement techniques and calculation methods for Scopes 1 and 2 and Scope 3 categories.
- Knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, including but not limited to climate-related risks and opportunities and climate Scenario Analysis.
- Understanding of corporate sustainability strategies, target setting (science-based) and reduction plans
- Experience of supply chain engagement including assessment, management, assurance & audit.
- Knowledge of carbon markets and offsetting mechanisms.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and analysis including materiality assessment, interviews, workshops and peer benchmarking.
- Strong commercial skills and comfort with supporting the delivery and management of large business deals with Fortune and Global 500 clients, including the ability to coordinate responses to proposals, sell and deliver to new and existing clients.
- Experience of working in a consultative manner to understand client needs and guide them to a solution, preferably demonstrated through client consulting engagements in the private sector.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage complex project deliveries across multiple simultaneous client engagements
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and present information with confidence in front of an audience, lead and influence client workshops and represent EcoAct at industry events
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to produce well-presented, error-free results
- Experience and success in contributing to building teams and business lines in a commercial and profitable way including staff resource planning/skills and monitoring utilisation levels to manage optimum project staffing.
- Strong leadership and management skills and a team player with high personal and professional standards, who can mentor and motivate more junior staff
The role will be based in our central NYC office, with a flexible blend of home and office working. Fully remote positions based outside of NYC are also possible. The successful applicant may be required to travel within North America and internationally on assignment ( Salary and Benefits
EcoAct know how important it is to look after our colleagues. As well as a competitive salary, EcoAct offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health Care, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Preventative Care, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Alight solutions, Telehealth, Nurseline, Ovia health, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), 401(k) savings plan (50% employer matched), Legal Insurance programme, plus various discounts via the Beneplace Savings programme.
EcoAct offers great opportunities for your personal development and career advancement. We offer a structured career development path with clear timelines and expectations for progression.
Working with our dedicated team of experts, you will gain a high standard of skills development and expertise, starting with our in-depth induction programme, through to ongoing technical training and an extensive range of learning and development opportunities. Company Culture
Company culture is of great importance to us and is something that every member of EcoAct helps to create. Employee well-being is a key priority for us, and we recognise the importance of work-life balance and how EcoAct can be supportive of individual needs; working from home, working part-time or flexible start and finish times can all be accommodated. Eligibility
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the US by the start of their employment. Type of Employment
EcoAct is an equal opportunities employer committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse workforce. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity. Compensation range (annual): $125,000 to $145,000 USD.
#LI-US #LI-REMOTE Let's grow together.