What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq. Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you! Position Summary:
Conducts inspections and audits and recognizes hazards. Prepares solutions to environmental or safety concerns. Position Responsibilities:
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Keeps records of programs as required by law and internal procedures.
- Coordinates training for safety and health matters and accident prevention.
- Participates in and leads emergency responses and addresses employee Environmental, Health and Safety concerns.
- Documents programs by writing, revising and maintaining work instructions, procedures and visual aids.
- Prepares reports for submission to corporate or regulatory bodies.
- Coordinates and tracks audit program.
- Inspects equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Reports on safety and health awareness, issues and statistics.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex problems
Position Qualifications: Education:
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Bachelor's degree in Safety Science/Engineering, Industrial Safety or similar area of study, or equivalent experience Experience:
3+ years of experience in the manufacturing environment
Previous EHS experience preferred Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
May lift up to 50 lbs.
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Varying shift schedules include early morning, evening and weekend assignments Disclaimer
: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions. Note:
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions -including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs - on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Fox offers an excellent compensation package and wide-ranging opportunities for professional development. Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Spending and Dependent Care Savings Accounts, Disability and Life Insurance benefit programs are available, as is a 401k plan with employer matching. Eligibility for all benefit programs is defined by the applicable plan document or employee handbook.