Description ICF is looking for an entry-level professional to support our EPA Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM) training program. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate who would like to jump start their career in the environmental science's field with a focus on environmental policy and training! What you will do:
What you will need to have:
- Provide logistical and administrative support for the development and delivery of technical training courses.
- This includes general and some technical support in the creation, production and shipping of technical training materials and supplies.
- Own responsibility for the OLEM training room, including ensuring the room is organized and adequately supplied.
- Provide multimedia support for work products developed under the contract including training courses, reports, presentations, and outreach materials.
- Facilitate live webinars focused on a wide range of topics which may include environmental policy, EPA compliance, remediation science, etc.
Preferred skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in environmental policy, environmental science, or related field (chemistry, biology).
- Willingness to work in person in ICF's Reston, VA office 3 days per week.
Working at ICF
- Master's degree will be given preference.
- Knowledge of EPA cleanup programs (e.g., Superfund, RCRA, Brownfields) a plus.
- Highly organized team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy for all work products.
- Good oral and written communication skills in support of training and professional development /learning activities with adult learners.
- Understanding of 508 compliance a plus.
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we're not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy (https://www.icf.com/legal/equal-employment-opportunity) .
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and Pay Transparency Statement . Pay Range
- There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$48,364.00 - $82,218.00
Reston, VA (VA30)