Interested in this role? Reach out directly to apply TODAY to Grace Williams at (email@example.com)) Open to new grads
Ready to develop your career in the restoration and remediation within the environmental space?
Check Out This Environmental Depack Chemist opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.
Open to new grads
Our client is hiring for an immediate full-time Environmental Depack Chemical Tech to support a leading national environmental and sustainability testing company that provides chemical material management solutions for their clients all across the country. If you are passionate about protecting human, animal, and environmental health, then this company fits your goals. They are passionate in the restoration and remediation needs for protecting the environment with bringing exciting opportunities with a wealth of career development leading to endless opportunities for Career Promotions, Paid On-The-Job Regulated Training and Hazmat/Environmental certifications provided by the client with a pay increase in just 6 months. Environmental Chemical Tech opportunity with a national environmental testing company that provides waste and material management solutions for their clients all across the country.
- Assist in the segregation of chemicals by hazard class; Packing/un-packing compatible materials in appropriate containers and preparing for treatment or transportation
- Completes identification of environmental waste and the proper disposal
- Examine bottles of waste, and execute the disposal steps following SOPs
- Prepare, package, label, and segregate consumer products/labpack materials for ultimate disposal
- Completes logs and other paperwork necessary for tracking and billing purposes
- Tests for compatibility of materials before consolidation for disposal; combines materials in drums or disposes of it directly in treatment tanks
- Assist in the proper disposal of chemical waste using chemical knowledge
- Receives shipments of materials by unloading drums containing smaller lab packs. Review of packing slips to verify amount and type of material received.
- Introductory knowledge of high hazard materials management/assessment, cylinder handling, hazardous waste generation, management practices, shipping and related procedures
- B.S./B.A in life science; not required to be in Life Science.
- 1+ year of experience within quality, laboratory, sampling, documentation OR experience handling chemicals if lacking a life science degree.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and interest to work with chemicals and environmental materials
- Effective communication skills
- Must be able to lift 25-50+ lbs
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS TODAY - DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FRIDAY: For immediate consideration, apply with your updated resume
Apply here and reach out directly to Grace Williams
EMAIL: (firstname.lastname@example.org) email@example.com
DIRECT LINE: 317- 567-6610
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.