This role is designed to support the testing on human skin cells by different technologies as well as doing experiments for biological research within established timelines. Learn all aspects of developing projects accurately and using different instruments for testing as well as analyzing data. Work well with team members, support team decisions, share ideas. Build good relationships and learn to communicate. General Laboratory Maintenance: Maintain supplies inventory, maintain very clean/sterile environment in skin biology lab, and organization of laboratory files.
Performing experiments with human skin cells and testing of technologies, analysis of experimental results to reach conclusions.
Learn how to use testing instruments and analytical tools.
Ensure all health and safety trainings and guidelines at all times.
- Experience: Hands on lab skills, biology skills, cell culture skills, operation of lab equipment such as plate reader.
- Excellent computer skills required with a proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- May require long hours of standing when doing testing.
- Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment may require some light lifting.
- Able to cope in a demanding fast pace stressful laboratory environment. Maintain a very clean/sterile laboratory working environment at all time, especially as we are working in a skin biology lab, therefore with live cells.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate with members of the organization at all levels.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and possess strong time-management skills. Must possess the ability to focus on executing priorities as directed by management.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with an emphasis on detail.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and safety record.
- College diploma in biology-related field is preferred for this position.
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $21.50 to $36.00. Exact salary depends on several factors such as experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary based on geographic location. In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
In addition, The Estée Lauder Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are subsidized or fully paid for by the company.Job:
Research & DevelopmentPrimary Location:
1st (Day) ShiftJob Number:
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.