Day to Day:
- Frequent Travel required
- Complete Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs).
- Inspection of stormwater controls at construction sites and commercial facilities.
- Collect soil, water, air, and/or building material samples.
- Water intrusion and mold assessments
- Asbestos assessments
- Asbestos sampling
- Asbestos abatement project oversight.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Work in field and office setting, including field work in a variety of weather conditions
- Write technical reports and proposals.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
· B.S. in Environmental Science, Geoscience, Watershed Science, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
· Proven ability to be a problem solver
· Technical writing experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Valid driver's license
Knowledge & Skills:
· Course work and/or project experience in the following fields: hydrology, fluvial geomorphology, and/or soils (Preferred)
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
· Proficiency with ArcGIS (Preferred)
· Self-directed and strong team member
· Strong interpersonal skills are required in all aspects of this position
· Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines