Kleinfelder is seeking an Environmental Scientist/Geologist with 1 to 3 years' experience to join us in our Hanover, MD Office.
Skills required for this position include:
- strong verbal and written communication skills,
- the ability to organize priorities and multi-task effectively, field document preparation, field data collection, processing and interpretation,
- supporting office tasks, including data analysis and report preparation, and
- interprets and records data, conducts analyses, compares findings to relevant studies and local, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Soil Scientist, or closely related field and 1-3 years of experience in environmental consulting and or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education,
- Valid driver's license
- 3 years of experience in environmental consulting,
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER training
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.
Job ID: 2023-5976
External Company Name: Kleinfelder Inc
External Company URL: https://careers-kleinfelder.icims.com/jobs/search?hashed=-625915786
Street: 1745 Dorsey Road, Suite J