Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Environmental Scientist to work in the Toledo, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking an Environmental Scientist to work on a variety of environmental projects in the private and public markets. Candidate will be working under the guidance of a senior environmental professional and given an opportunity for advancement.
• Conduct Phase II ESA field sampling, data evaluation, and report writing.
• Conduct field-sampling activities, including soil sampling, surface water sampling, groundwater sampling, soil vapor sampling and stormwater sampling.
• Provide environmental and contractor oversight and logging for soil borings and monitoring well installations, using Geoprobe and drill rig methodologies.
• Conduct sampling and contractor oversight during underground storage tank (UST) removals sand various remediation projects.
• Attend designated meetings and work with a diverse group of colleagues and clients.
• Plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
• Prepare reports and regulatory permits and approvals in compliance with environmental laws.
• BS in Environmental Science, Geology, or related Engineering degree
• 3+ years of experience performing field sampling activities
• Current OSHA 40-hour certification preferred
• Michigan and Ohio regulatory experience is highly desired
• BUSTR experience is highly desired
• Technical proficiency with computers and Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent professional interpersonal skills in order to interact directly with clients and handle sensitive and confidential situations
• As a federal contractor, employees must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 flu
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.