T&M Associates is currently seeking a Full-Time Staff Environmental Scientist for on-site environmental compliance support at a client's manufacturing plant in Cookeville, Tennessee. This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level environmental scientist beginning their career. You will be gathering, analyzing, and entering environmental data (air, energy, water, waste) in the client's system. You will be completing inspections of waste, stormwater, aboveground storage tanks, and oil filled equipment. You will be reviewing and amending environmental procedures, stormwater plan (SWPPP), and spill plan (SPCC). You will be completing and submitting regulatory reports including Tier II Inventory Report, Toxic Release Inventory (Form R), and Stormwater Reports. Qualifications:
- BS in Environmental Science or Engineering required.
- 2-3 years of related environmental project experience preferred. Federal and State regulatory knowledge in Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Resource Conservation & Recovery Act, and Hazardous Materials Management. Expertise in hazardous waste management, SPCC, and SWPPP. Knowledge of ISO 14001.
- Ability to perform on-site field work (sampling and inspections).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and safety.
- Must be a strong collaborator with excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible Work Arrangements (both in location and hours)
- Defined Career Progression Paths
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Professional development trainings
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness programs for physical, emotional, and financial wellness
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.
For California based applicants, our CCPA-CRPA Privacy Notice can be found on our Careers page at www.tandmassociates.com