At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As the teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed FM Kirby Neurobiology Center and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.The Research Assistant I will be responsible for:
To qualify, you must have
- Mammalian cell culture
- iPSC reprogramming of patient derived cell lines
- Assist in high throughput and high content drug screening campaigns for the identification of novel compounds for the treatment of Pain
- Maintaining records of results and methodologies into a log of work performed.
- Carrying out all laboratory activities in compliance with applicable regulations and protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in Neuroscience, Biology, or a closely related field,
- Experience with mammalian cell culture would be an advantage, but not required.
- Evidence of good organizational and interpersonal skills, an ability to work to agreed timelines and willingness to learn will also be expected.
- Two years commitment is highly desired.
Position is available immediately
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including flexible schedules, affordable health, vision, and dental insurance, childcare and student loan subsidies, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition, and certain License and Certification Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes. Experience the benefits of passion and teamwork.