Hello,Hope you are doing great,Title:
San Antonio TX 78215Hybrid Schedule:
2-3 DAYS IN OFFICE, OTHER DAYS REMOTEDuration:
1 year (extendable)Intern based position that is intended as a developmental role. Prefer college senior or graduate level pursuing a degree or masters in environmental science or science related field.
- Bachelor of science degree in Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Physical Science, Environmental Science or related field from an accredited university.
- Basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of environmental rules and regulations.
- Important to this position are: critical thinking, speaking & presenting, technical writing, active listening & learning, coordination, complex problem solving, quality judgment and decision making
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package, including word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software, electronic mail and scheduling
- Basic understanding/experience in related environmental field.
- Master's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Environmental Science, Natural Resources Management or related field.
- Ability to develop alternative solutions, prioritize, and complete work projects/assignments on schedule and to achieve Department's goals/objectives with limited supervision
- Ability to deal diplomatically with customers, employees, and all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to handle multiple and/or fluctuating priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Initiative to work independently or as a member of a team, coordinating with others to achieve desired results
Snr. Technical Recruiter
100 Manpower Place
Milwaukee, WI 53212
+1 414 286 9091