· This exciting role in the Technical Development organization at East Hanover, New Jersey, serves as main point of contact for management of lab supplies, sample processing and inventory, ordering, receiving/shipping and general lab maintenance according to Novartis Quality standards.
· Interface regularly and build relationships with other functions such as Quality Control and Manufacturing, as well as Procurement and vendors.
· The role will be part of the Analytical Development group and work closely with SMEs driving potency and flow cytometry development/validation, evaluation and onboarding of new platforms for novel analytics and automation, clinical sample characterization.
· It is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to acquire new technical skills and advance their knowledge of CAR-T cell biology and industry requirements.
· This individual will uphold Novartis Values & Beliefs and Code of Ethics to successfully support our bold mission of delivering effective CAR-T cell products for patients in need.
· Responsible for laboratory supplies by placing orders, confirming order status, labelling, inventorying stock, verifying receipt.
· Support shipping of lab supplies and materials to other sites, including international.
· Support onboarding of new suppliers.
· Perform equipment logbook review and document lab procedures according to internal quality and data integrity requirements.
· Perform clinical sample cryopreservation and maintain updated LN2 inventory.
· Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
· Clear and effective communication of information to management and stakeholders.
· Support Data Integrity check of technical documents for regulatory filings.
· Contribute to aseptic culture and cell bank generation/qualification.
· Support analytical team members by preparing cell culture media and simple technical tasks as requested.
· Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, ISEC and Novartis Guidelines and Code of Conduct.