If you are an experienced Environmental Project Manager looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Environmental Project Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Environmental Project Manager Job Responsibilities
Your specific duties as a Environmental Project Manager will include:
Environmental Project Manager Job Requirements
- Compensation (Range): 40-50/ hour
- Provide environmental / technical expertise and general support to Director of Environmental Compliance for an environmental auditing project. Assist with the day-to-day management of the audit coordination, logistics and closure of facility corrective actions.
- Detailed knowledge of complex local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations and their impact on Airgas operations with the ability to anticipate and plan for changes
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of performing mathematical and statistical analysis and interpretation of environmental data
- Able to secure data, analyze facts, draw conclusions and recommend courses of action
- Develops requirements and estimates for funding corrective actions
- Provides candid constructive input to management decisions and actively support those decisions
- Coordinate and maintain environmental audits schedule
- Ability to participate in onsite visits, 1 to 2 trips per month
- Technical and working understanding of plant processes - Hydrogen, Liquid Carbon dioxide , Cryogenic Air Separation Unit , Nitrous Oxide, Acetylene, Specialty Gases or Cylinder Filling.
- Ability to customize corporate policies to develop applicable procedures
- Able to develop training material for operating and maintenance personnel
- Deliver environmental training as required
- Maintain and report auditing metrics to senior management
As a Environmental Project Manager you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Environmental Project Manager Benefits
- Models exemplary safety behavior. Leads by personal example.
- Extremely organized and effective at time management
- Excellent communication and team leadership skills
- Moderate walking and climbing.
- Familiarity with the methods, techniques, and procedures of research, investigations, and analysis.
- Computer literacy - familiarity with MS Office and Google Docs packages, able to remotely access Intranet and learn to use internal systems such as Intelex
- Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences or engineering preferred plus 10-15 years process industry experience
- Environmental auditing experience, 5-10 years
- Environmental auditing certification a plus
As a Environmental Project Manager with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Environmental Project Manager Position may include (but are not limited to):
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision