Seeking an exceptionally self-motivated full time Wetland Scientist who exemplifies our core values of integrity, quality, expertise, and client services
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Morgan Geary
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $0 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:
A natural resource consulting firm headquartered in Portland, ORWhy join us?
- Work is performed both within the field and in our Portland office
- Travel based on project location is required. Field work to be performed in all weather conditions, steep rough terrain, and a variety of settings including open fields and forested areas.
- Conducting all types of wetland-related project work including wetland determinations and delineations, ordinary high water mark delineations, wetland, and stream functional assessments (such as ORWAP and SFAM), and mitigation monitoring
- Preparing all types of wetland-related documentation including delineation reports, removal/fill permit applications, mitigation plans, and monitoring reports
- Conducting Natural Resource Assessments and preparing associated reports per Clean Water Services and/or Water Environment Services requirements.
- Supporting other natural resources projects
Education and/or Experience:
- BA or BS in Biology, Environmental Science, or closely related natural resource field required.
- At least three years of progressively responsible experience as a consultant and/or scientist in an environmental consulting firm preferred.
- Professional Wetland Scientist or Wetland Professional in Training certification through the Society of Wetland Scientists' Professional Certification Program is preferred; willingness to become certified is desired.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.