Come work for an established environmental firm!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dan Miller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:
A Senior Project Manager for Meridian Consultants has a broad-based science and planning-related background and experience with new development, transit, infrastructure, and other projects. A Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis and has the primary responsibility to ensure all work products are of high quality, completed within defined time and cost constraints, and coordinate with in and out-of-house team members to ensure all work is consistent. A Senior Project Manager manages key client projects to solicit and develop business and works directly with clients to ensure consulting products and services meet the objectives and needs of our clients.Why join us?
- Family atmosphere
- Strong backlog of projects
- Career advancement
- Ownership potential
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Environmental Planner to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating environmental planning efforts for our projects. The Senior Environmental Planner will work closely with project teams to ensure compliance with NEPA/CEQA regulations and other environmental requirements.
- Manage and coordinate environmental planning efforts for our projects
- Ensure compliance with NEPA/CEQA regulations and other environmental requirements
- Conduct environmental impact assessments and prepare environmental documents
- Develop and implement mitigation measures to minimize environmental impacts
- Review project plans and designs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies and stakeholders to obtain necessary permits and approvals
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to project teams on environmental issues
- Participate in public meetings and hearings to present project plans and address environmental concerns
- Stay up-to-date with changes in environmental regulations and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Planning, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in environmental planning and compliance, with a strong background in NEPA/CEQA
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental regulations
- Experience conducting environmental impact assessments and preparing environmental documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
If you are passionate about environmental planning and compliance, and have experience with NEPA/CEQA, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in our Finance industry.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.