Proclinical is seeking a Microbiology Lab Technician for a leading biotech company located in Boston, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.Job Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
- Perform routine inventory check and place orders / reservations for laboratory supplies in SAP
- Assist with GDP review of GMP logbooks for monthly reviews
- Perform laboratory cleaning
- Assist QC Associates with testing preparation and setup
- Compile documents for archiving in document control
- Adhere to gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area
- Prepare and ship contract laboratory testing samples including those intended for microbiological identification
- Perform general laboratory support activities including equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Perform routine equipment verification requirements as required per procedure
- Perform data entry utilizing good documentation practices
- Perform additional laboratory activities as requested
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline
- OR 5 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Microbiology
- Knowledge of GMP, microbiology, aseptic technique and general laboratory instrumentation (preferred)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at (+1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.