Growing company in Seattle, WA looking for a sharp Project Engineer with environmental consulting and project management experience to join their team and hit the ground running!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:
Growing company in Seattle, WA looking for a sharp Project Engineer with environmental consulting and project management experience to join their team and hit the ground running!Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A highly competitive base salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with match
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunity to work alongside other brilliant team members
- Technical project management as well as business development
- Responding to opportunities, preparing proposals, engaging clients as well as managing multiple projects concurrently
- Industrial stormwater NPDES permit management, SPCC Plan development, air quality/NESHAP compliance, construction project support, multimedia compliance auditing, and environmental training
MUST HAVE, experience with MAJORITY of the following:
- Environmental Consulting
- Project management
- Ability to transition well from office to field
- Technical Writer experience
- Multimedia sampling
- Licensed Professional Engineer or ability to obtain Washington PE license within one year
NICE TO HAVE, experience with:
- Industrial stormwater management
- Hazardous Waste/Dangerous Waste management
- Government contracting
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.