You're not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we're out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. Here, you'll bring your professional expertise, talent, and drive to building and managing our portfolio of iconic, ground-breaking brands. In this role, you'll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world. It starts with YOU.
At Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we're always looking for new and better ways to perform-so what can you do with that? There's no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.Position Purpose:
The Environmental Program Analyst will support Kimberly-Clark's global Water/Wastewater, Solid Waste and Air Emissions programs in service of the company's manufacturing sites to achieve their sustainability goals while maintaining or exceeding regulatory compliance requirements. The incumbent will work closely with environmental program leaders, developing the core competencies in anticipation of a future site-level environmental coordinator role. He/she will also collaborate across the company's global facility footprint, with environment and sustainability leaders and external partners.
This role will report directly to the Environmental Program Senior Manager and will include Global responsibilities. This is a developmental role for future facility-level environmental coordinators.Principal Accountabilities:
- Provides technical support for environmental initiatives and technologies in the areas of air pollution control, chemical management and environmental hazard analysis, , water management and wastewater treatment, and solid/hazardous waste management and circularity.
- Supports global environmental program leaders by collecting and analyzing environmental data, participating in environmental assessments, conducting research, making improvement recommendations, and supporting deployment.
- Supports annual and 3-year planning , helping to align the activities and targets required to ensure compliance and deliver Sustainability 2030 goals.
- Collaborates across the global EHS&S network for effective execution and to share best practices.
- Monitors and communicates national and local environmental legislation and regulations impacting water use, wastewater discharge and waste disposal works to ensure compliance.
- Uses critical digital systems including the sustainability database, EtQ, and other MS Office tools.
- Degree in Environment, Sustainability, or related field (including engineering and science)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in sustainability, environmental or related fields and experience with analyzing and assessing environmental impact.
- Working knowledge and passion for environmental protection and sustainable development.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills; a willingness to flow to work; curiosity and an appetite for growth.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to discuss technical issues in a business environment with multi-cultural teams (global mill technical, operations resources, suppliers, management, etc.).
- Excellent cultural awareness and ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization and in a variety of countries and time zones.
- Strong digital capabilities (e.g., data management, analytics, workflow management).
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Travel up to 25% of the work time. Travel may also include business travels via aircrafts and motor vehicles to various locations.
- Role is based at the Roswell Innovation Center K-C location in Roswell, GA.
Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust Kimberly-Clark's brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in 80 countries.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Here are a few of the benefits you'd enjoy. For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com.
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety equipment.
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or dependents.
- Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected events.
- Additional programs and support to continue your education, adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
- Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to apply.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.