We offer strong compensation and benefits packages and we've built a wonderful culture. We hope you'll join us!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brendan Thomas
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an award-winning manufacturer of automotive systems.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary targeting $90,000 - $95,000 base + discretionary bonus
- 401(K) + match
- Fortune 500-level health/medical/dental
- 3 weeks PTO + 10 paid holidays
- Professional training
- Opportunity for career advancement, working as part of an empowering workforce
- Discounts from preferred vendors
- Short, Long-Term and Life Insurance
- Well-being Resources
- Warm & welcoming culture
& much more!Job Details
Our manufacturing company is seeking a passionate and experienced Environmental Health & Safety Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our manufacturing plants in Marysville and New Haven comply with all environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to identify hazards and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and standards
- Develop and implement safety management systems to prevent accidents and injuries
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate employees on safety procedures and best practices
- Collaborate with plant management and human resources to investigate accidents and incidents and develop corrective action plans
- Conduct risk assessments and develop control measures to mitigate identified risks
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to environmental, health, and safety
- Ensure that all necessary permits and licenses are obtained and maintained
- Keep up-to-date with changes in regulations and standards and communicate these changes to relevant stakeholders
- Participate in emergency response planning and coordinate emergency drills and exercises
- Manage projects related to environmental, health, and safety as required
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental, EHS, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, or a science related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in occupational health and safety or related field
- Knowledge and experience of working with ISO management systems and auditing (ISO 45001)
- Strong understanding of hazard identification and assessment and control techniques
- Experience in industrial safety and safety management system development
- Ability to develop and deliver effective training programs
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a motivated and experienced Environmental Health & Safety Specialist looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the manufacturing industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.