Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring an Environmental Engineer
to support the Environmental Management Program of a large federal agency in the Washington, DC area.
A bachelor's degree in an environmentally-related field is required, plus at least five (5) years of relevant work experience.Requirements
- Working knowledge of federal environmental policies, Executive Orders, and regulations such as RCRA, CAA, and CWA.
- Experience leading the development of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation.
- Experience managing and implementing federal environmental programs, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Experience with Environmental Management Systems (EMS), ISO 14001, and environmental compliance auditing.
- Knowledge of energy conservation, recycling, and related green sustainability initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience supporting federal program managers and excellent customer engagement skills.
- Ability to monitor and track program/project performance and support reporting requirements.
- Ability to analyze and present technical data to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with developing and providing environmental compliance training; classroom and web-based.
Applicant selected will be required to successfully complete a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to be adjudicated for a Public Trust clearance.
RMC employees may be subject to COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirements in order to access government facilities.