Job DescriptionAcara Solutions has an open position for a mid-level Environmental Project Manager at our Richardson, TX location. Our client's team of environmental scientists offers expertise in natural resources impact analysis and permitting as well as environmental due diligence investigations for a wide variety of clients and locations. The appropriately qualified applicant will need to demonstrate a willingness to join an established team of professionals and contribute to the success of that team. This position will assist with the collection and preparation of information as it pertains to the local, state, and federal regulation of natural resources. The pay is between 90 and 120K annually Only candidates demonstrating prior experience in Section 404 of the Clean Water Act permitting and/or waters of the US delineations will be considered.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in biology, natural resources management, or related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in collection and preparation of information as it pertains to the local, state, and federal regulation of natural resources
- Provide support to multi-disciplinary teams in delivering solutions to clients
- Strong knowledge of relevant aspects of transportation, water resources, and land development industries
- Excellent research, analytical, and written and oral communication skills, with experience communicating with the public
- Proficiency with ArcGIS, CADD and/or GPS technology
- Positive attitude, initiative, and ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's Degree preferred
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.