Company Overview :
We are an early-stage small molecule company focused on oncology therapeutics. We leverage our expertise in medicinal chemistry and cancer biology to advance drug candidates with the potential to deliver significant clinical benefit to patients suffering from cancer. Located in Newbury Park, California, we have an exceptionally talented team of experienced researchers and drug developers dedicated to high quality science and innovation while building a dynamic and successful oncology company. We focus on challenging, disease-relevant pathways and translate insights into transformative medicines. The oncology patient is at the center of everything we do. We are looking for exceptional people with the same passion for patients and cutting-edge science with the goal of improving outcomes.
We are seeking a highly motivated Associate Scientist or Sr. Research Associate to support oncology research, participate in the drug development process and grow their career in a fast-paced and empowering environment.
* In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with in vitro biochemical, molecular and cellular biology techniques (cell culture, development and running of biochemical and cellular assays, SDS-PAGE, western blot, protein quantification and characterization, ELISA, HTRF, TR-FRET, PCR).
* Self-motivated and performs experiments independently, while also helping with laboratory operations,
* Maintain laboratory inventory, preparation of common reagents, and administrative duties as needed.
* Experience in covalent small molecules and chemo-proteomics preferred
* Associate Scientist or Sr. Research Associate depending on experience. BS, MS, or PhD with laboratory research experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Respectful and open to other's views; contribute to building a positive team spirit.
* The candidate should be highly organized, proactive, able to multi-task and learn new skills.
* Thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
* High ethical and quality standards demonstrated through actions and communication.
* Small company experiences preferred. The ability to be flexible, nimble working across several deliverables is critical.