Sr. Environmental Planner
* The position includes technical report writing, project management, research, and fieldwork.
* This position also requires interfacing with regulatory agencies and clients.
* Analyze environmental impacts from project activities and develop written descriptions of impacts for environmental documents.
* Contribute to business development activities, including client relations and proposal development for new project work.
* Review and interpret highly technical reports on a variety of subjects
* Coordinate public meetings and other public outreach and engagement tasks
* B.S. Degree in Environmental Sciences, or related field
* 8+ years' experience in Environmental planning or scientist role.
* Experience working with NEPA and CEQA policies.
* Experience in environmental consulting
* Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic.
* Excellent oral, writing, communication, presentation, strategic thinking, and "people" skills.