AxBio Inc. is a Silicon Valley startup company developing semiconductor nanotechnology biochips for fast Molecular In-Vitro Diagnostics. Company is well funded and founded by seasonal business and technology experts with broad experience in biotechnology, bioinformatics, IC device development and high volume semiconductor manufacturing.
We are seeking a highly motivated research associate or senior research associate work closely with our scientist in molecular biology and enzyme development for our sequencing technology. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced and a results-focused group, will be provided with learning and growing opportunity in a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Work closely with scientist on various projects.
* Initiate and execute protocols of molecular biology.
* Report results in the biology team.
* At least M.S. in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
* Extensive experience and skills in molecular biology or biochemistry, such as enzymatic assays and PCR or primer extension-based experiments.
* Knowledge and hand-on experience on protein expression, purification (AKTA experience is a plus), and characterization (such as PAGE and western blots).
* Decent problem-solving skills and data analysis skills.
* Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
* Flexibility, and the capability and willingness to perform a wide range of duties.
Axbio is an equal opportunity employer