As a Sr / Staff Computational Biologist, you will you will leverage your expertise in R and Python to analyze large genomic data sets of single cell immune profiling and derive actionable insights that accelerate our therapeutic programs. Furthermore, you will bundle these analyses into comprehensive tool packages that will enable reproducible analysis across our organization. Finally, you will partner with the strategy, immunology and protein sciences teams to support data-driven decision making through the development and refinement of genomically-derived metrics.Requirements
- 3+ years developing bioinformatic tools in R, with particular expertise in analysis of single cell genomics data (10x, etc.)
- 3+ years of computational research experience, evidenced by advanced education and/or experience in biotechnology organizations.
- Experience developing computer programs for the analysis of immunogenomic data.
- Experience applying single cell genomics to study the immune system, especially in autoimmunity, or in immune oncology in preferred.
- Working knowledge of the human immune system; expertise in one or more areas of immunology strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a diverse array of stake holders with different backgrounds to drive data-driven decision making.
- Ideally, experience leveraging single cell genomics data to drive actionable insights into therapeutic development.
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific discipline
Santa Ana Bio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Santa Ana Bio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. SAB is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets