Project Environmental Scientist
PSI, an Intertek company, is searching for Project Environmental Scientist to join our Building & Construction team in our El Paso, Texas office. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in the environmental, engineering, and construction industry!
What you'll do:
* Supports the department on all environmental services including Phase I and II ESAs, UST/LUST assessments, site remediation, soil and groundwater sampling, wetland surveys, and field observation documentation.
* Assists in the development of work scope, report preparation, client coordination and assessment of proper response actions.
* Assists the Project Manager and team in ensuring effective client and regulatory agency communication and regulations. As well as assisting on technical assignments and management of specific elements of the project both in the field and in the office.
What it takes to be successful in this role:
* Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology or related field is required
* 2+ years' related experience
* Valid Driver's License and reliable driving record is required
* Must be able to perform tasks in varying field/office conditions
* Must be computer literate and able to operate most field/office equipment relating to one's discipline
* Strong technical proposal and report writing abilities
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time