Saint Louis, MO
This role is responsible for carrying out approved microbiological techniques and methodologies, preparing samples, and performing analytical and microbial testing of food products, ingredients, environmental samples, and other sample matrices.
• BS in Microbiology or a Life Science.
• Knowledge of aseptic technique
• Knowledge of ISO 17025 or GLPs preferred
• General knowledge and/or experience in microbiological testing.
• Apply aseptic technique in all work conducted
• Documentation of sample preparation, quality control and analytical activities
• Prepare and analyze samples for pathogens, indicator organisms, probiotics, and other microbes
• Accurately perform testing methods and read testing results
• Responsible for the completion of required training to progress to more complex tasks