Competitive base Pay! Full Benefits! Bonuses + More
This Jobot Job is hosted by Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are working to establish a pipeline of innovative products to treat infectious and other diseases with unmet needs. Through our efforts, we will provide additional protections against COVID-19 and SARS-CoV2 variants, as well as innovative treatments against other infectious diseases.
Why join us?
* Great Competitive Base Salary!
* Yearly Bonuses!
* Competitive PTO!
* 401K Match!
* Full Benefits!
* Design, construct and validate protein and antibody expression in a variety of assays
* Develop assays for biophysical characterization of therapeutic antibodies
* General molecular biology techniques and protein purification
* Design, execute and perform data analysis of cell-based experiments
* Develop and execute plate-based cellular assays
* Support R&D efforts responsible for mammalian cell culture and maintain/generate cell lines
* Proactively review scientific literature and share new findings, ideas, methods with other scientists
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary scientific team to implement experimental plans and achieve project goals
* Bachelors with 4 years of industry experience or M.Sc. or Ph.D in Cell or Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics, Immunology, Cancer or related discipline
* Hands-on experience in molecular cloning and cell biology
* Extensive molecular biology and knowledge of relevant software tools (e.g. Vector NTI, SnapGene, etc)
* Demonstrated experience with assay development including the ability to independently troubleshoot and propose solutions related to assay development ad sample analysis
* Preferred experience with Octet, protein purification and antibody therapeutics
* Experience with Excellent track record of scientific experiences as demonstrated by publications, patents, or awards
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.