High Paying Salary, Flexible Schedule, Excellent Benefits, 401k, Bonuses and MORE!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Corey Dalton
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in the Bay area, we are an industry leading chemical manufacturer that uses cutting edge technology to provide top quality products worldwide!
If you are an experienced EHS professional with at least three years of manufacturing experience and are looking for an exciting career opportunity please apply below.
Why join us?
* High Paying Salary
* Cutting Edge Technology
* Flexible Schedule
* Excellent Benefits
* Work closely with EHS Manager and other personnel to ensure necessary compliances with local, state, and federal EHS requirements.
* Maintain compliances that may include environmental recordkeeping, air and storm water permitting, and filling of necessary Tier II reports.
* Work closely with Plant Operations, Maintenance, and other leads to improve EHS training processes
* Assist with audits of internal EHS systems
* Lead and participate in root cause investigations as needed
* Offer analytical expertise to include lab data and reporting as well as sample collecting to address internal EHS needs.
* Review and revise current safety standards and create new safety standards as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Health & Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related
* Minimum of 3 years experience supporting manufacturing operations
* Experience with local and federal safety regulations including OSHA, CalOSHA, and Air Quality Management
* Previous chemical experience preferred
* Strong communications skills both written and verbal
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.