Location: Watertown, MA, (Hybrid)
Science: Next generation of CRISPR technology allowing for total replacement of genes without a double stranded break
Therapeutic Areas: Numerous applications across the human genome, a true platform company with endless applications
Job Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for identification and optimization of lead genomic medicines and investigation of the therapeutic outcomes. Gene editing with CRISPR technology is a must have, core requirement. A general background in cell biology and molecular biology is also very important.
* Develop and optimize the lead candidates using molecular cloning, cell biology, and gene editing technologies
* Establish methods to characterize gene editing outcomes in disease relevant primary mammalian cell models using both molecular and functional readouts
* Help interpret data and communicate results across diverse expertise and levels through written and oral communication with slides
* Mentor junior scientists in their research projects and career development
* PhD with 5+ years of academic or industry experience in cell and molecular biology, human genetics or related discipline
* Strong background in cell and molecular biology and expertise in gene-editing techniques
* Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture and cell-based assay development
* Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively across multi-functional groups
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.