Dillis & Roy Civil Design Group, Inc. is a Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Wetland consulting firm serving Central and Eastern Massachusetts. We are currently looking to fill the following position in our Lunenburg location;
Dillis & Roy Civil Design Group, Inc. is seeking a Wetland Specialist to support Land Development projects in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. A Bachelor of Science in Ecology, Biology, Environmental Sciences, or a related field is required. A minimum of 2 years of experience conducting field delineations of wetland resource areas is preferred. Entry level and more experienced candidates will also be considered.
* BS in Ecology, Biology, Environmental Sciences, or a related field
* Ability to field delineate wetland resource areas with supporting documentation
* Familiarity with the preparation of applications under the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (ANRAD, RDA, NOI…)
* Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Army Corp of Engineers Wetland Delineation Certificate
* Ability to utilize AutoCAD and Carlson software is a plus
* Familiarity with field data collectors and GPS survey equipment
* Experience completing NPDES SWPPP inspections
The responsibilities of the position will include working both independently and with other staff to complete the field delineation of wetland resource areas along with the preparation of applications for submittal to local Boards and Commissions. This role is anticipated to involve 40% field work within our Massachusetts service area and 60% office work in our Lunenburg location. The successful candidate will join a growing team of professionals working to serve the needs of clients in Central and Eastern Massachusetts.
Dillis & Roy Civil Design Group, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary, Health insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K w/ Employer matching, Short and Long Term Disability insurance, and Life Insurance. Dillis & Roy Civil Design Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.