We are seeking a NEPA Specialist/Environmental Planner for our Natural Resources Division. Our ideal candidate will be well-versed in federal and state environmental compliance regulations. Successful candidates will be comfortable handling project development, management, and technical responsibility of environmental compliance and natural resources projects. Candidate must be comfortable working both independently and on a team of other senior staff that head our Cultural Resources, GIS, and Vegetation Management Divisions. EnviroSystems has a solid 23-year track record of successful projects throughout the western states. EnviroSystems offers highly competitive salary and outstanding potential for professional growth. We want you to be successful and will provide you with the tools to make this a long-lasting career.
Required Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Environmental Planning/Science, Environmental Policy/Sustainability, Natural Resources Planning, Biology, Forestry, or related field. Master's preferred.
* Five years of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) planning and environmental regulatory compliance professional experience.
Education and Experience Pluses
* Specialized degrees in wildlife biology, botany, ecology, or related field and 3 years of experience.
* USFWS permits to conduct specialized surveys for federally listed species, especially those in the western states.
* Oversee all aspects of project development, fieldwork, reporting, and permitting.
* Navigate the complex regulatory compliance processes of NEPA, Clean Water Act, Endangered Species Act, and other federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
* Oversee/prepare NEPA documents, Biological Assessments, Biological Evaluations, Plans of Development/Operation, Monitoring Plans and Reports, Jurisdictional Determinations, ESA Compliance, and various other environmental documents.
* Perform/oversee field research, data collection, inventory, analyses, and report production.
* Act as a liaison to facilitate relationships between private clients and government agencies.
* Coordinate with various federal agencies and manage relationships.
* Responsible for marketing efforts in support of the Natural Resources Division.
* Assist other Senior Management staff with business development and marketing efforts.
This full-time position is eligible for employer-paid benefits including PTO and PSL, full benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and LTD insurance, as well as 401k and HSA contributions. Profit sharing .
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
* Environmental Services