Senior or Principal Scientist - Computational Biology
Are you ready to impact the future of medicine?
Join an ever-expanding global pharmaceutical company's immunology department as a highly motivated and exceptionally skilled Senior or Principal Computational Biologist . Working within drug discovery, your specific focus will be on Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
In your new role, you will be developing and applying computational algorithms and workflow to create therapeutic evidence and insights for the IBD team. You will also be producing new therapeutic concept and biomarker studies using multi-omics data such as genetics, transcriptomics, proteomics, and spatial omics. As Senior or Principal Computational Biologist , you will advance and operate the bioinformatics-specific components of the IBD strategy, while partnering with leadership to identify the cracks in new therapeutic hypotheses as well as driving the strategic use of bioinformatics and translational data to advance IBD priorities.
* PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, systems biology, or a similar discipline.
* 1+ years in drug discovery or biomedical research environment with experience in conducting projects in IBD, immunology or autoimmune diseases.
* Proven track record of designing, leading, and managing complex computational research projects.
* Expert in bioinformatics tools and methods and high-level expertise in machine learning/deep learning.
* Proficiency using programming and statistical software, cloud computing, visualization tools, and relevant R/Bioconductor packages.
401K Match, 15% Bonus, Medical Insurance, Relocation support and Generous PTO
Please feel free to contact Bec Magri for a confidential discussion about this role at email@example.com, or apply to this advert and send along your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Immunology, R, Python, Machine Learning, Drug Discovery, IBD, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, IBS, Immunology, Inflammation, Autoimmune