Environmental Scientist - Soil, Soil Vapor, Groundwater - Ph. I/II Site Assessments
Location: anywhere near Florham Park
We are a full-service engineering firm providing fire investigation, environmental, health and safety, and specialty consulting services. We are seeking a Staff level (Scientist, geologist, engineer) or an Environmental Technician to perform soil, soil vapor, groundwater, and indoor air sampling, drilling oversight, well installation, and air monitoring, in addition to reporting-related tasks.
If you are a Staff Geologist/Scientist with Soil, Soil Vapor, and Groundwater experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
Experience With Most Of The Following
* 3-5+years of PROFESSIONAL experience within the Geoenvironmental discipline performing soil, groundwater, soil vapor, and indoor air sampling, including well installation oversight, and associated technical
* Working knowledge of local and state regulatory screening levels and processing/interpreting chemical data
* Phase I and II Assessments and Environmental Site Investigations
* Bachelors in Environmental Sciences or related
* Ability to travel for local fieldwork
What's In It for You
* Competitive Compensation
* 4 weeks Vacation/PTO
* Life Insurance
* Mileage reimbursement
So, if you are a Staff Geologist/Scientist - Soil, Soil Vapor, Groundwater with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Noreen Khafagi
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
* Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1680237 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.