We are seeking a talented and highly motivated scientist to join a multidisciplinary team dedicated to the discovery of novel targeted protein degradation therapeutics. This is a laboratory-based position that will support early drug discovery projects with a focus on developing experimental approaches to elucidate drug mechanisms of action, including target validation. The successful candidate must have in-depth knowledge of molecular and cellular oncology, immune-oncology, and related areas. The candidate will work collaboratively with peers across multiple disciplines to establish and influence project strategy, and to provide scientific insight into the elucidation of drug mechanism-of-action and therapeutic utility.
· Ph.D. with 5+ years of post-doctoral or industry experience (preferred) in molecular and cellular oncology, immune oncology and related areas
Key Technical Skills:
· Ability to independently design, plan, and execute experiments to address drug mechanism-of-action and disease-focused hypotheses
· Hands-on experience with new and standard cellular and molecular immunological techniques including DNA and protein isolation, Western blotting, quantitative PCR, Immunoprecipitation, flow cytometry, MSD and HTRF assays, mammalian cell culture (2D and 3D) including organoid culture, drug-resistant and stable cell line generation, retro- and lentivirus production, transfection and transduction, cell differentiation analysis, etc.
· Experience in target identification/validation using small molecule inhibitors, proteomics, and genetic manipulation (shRNA, CRISPR)
· Experience with NGS techniques including ChIPseq, RNAseq and proteomics is desirable.
· Lead projects - design, execute and analyze experiments with a variety of biochemical, cellular, genetic, and pharmacological techniques to advance multiple candidates from discovery research to clinical development
· Work with a biologists/chemists in-house and with CROs across the globe to move projects forward in a timely manner
· Provide mentorship and support to other teams, as a technical expert
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and flexible with changing priorities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present results at project team as well as academic meetings.
· Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills
· Occasional weekend and evening hours required
PLEASE NO SUBMISSIONS FROM STAFFING AGENCIES