Job searching is a lot better with someone in your corner. Hi-enter us, and this job! Kelly® Professional & Industrial is seeking an EH&S Coordinator to work at a American manufacturer of recreational boats in St. Lucie County, FL. Sound like something you're interested in? We'll be here every step of the way to help you through the process, because we think job searching needs an upgrade.
Why you should apply:
* Newly created position for a company that continues to expand. Great opportunity to be a part of this growth!
* Based on performance, this position will grow in to a Supervisor role in 3-4 years
* Annual performance increase, up to 7%
* Excellent benefits package
What's a typical day as an EH&S Coordinator? You'll be:
* Managing environmental, health & safety programs to assure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations
* Managing environmental permits, certifications and registrations (NPDES, Stormwater, Air, Wastewater, Hazardous Waste etc.)
* Championing waste reduction initiatives
* Leading and coordinating Safety, Environmental and Risk Management activities
* Determining and implementing required and proactive EHS training
* Writing and updating required programs including: Haz Com, Hearing Conservation, Powered Industrial Truck, Machine Guarding, Emergency Action, Bloodborne Pathogen, Crane, Respiratory Protection, PPE
* Developing and reporting safety and environmental metrics
* Helping to create a culture of injury-free attitudes within the company by demonstrating honest, genuine care and passion for EHS
* Overseeing contracted security program
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
* A Bachelor's degree in Environmental Health Safety or Engineering or at least 2-3 years on experience in this field
* Strong public speaking and presentation skills
* Strong leadership, training, analytical and organizational skills
* Experience in managing compliance issues, manufacturing operations, OSHA/EPA programs, regulatory reviews, permit preparation, reporting and record keeping
* Experience in evaluating & interpreting OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations and NFPA, ANSI, standards
* Knowledgeable of Title V Air permits
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an EH&S Coordinator today!